All Tied Up San Diego - Mission Statement
All Tied Up San Diego is a group for adults, 18 years and older, committed to the safety and education of both Tops and bottoms interested in having rope as part of their experience. We also desire to provide opportunities for the rope community of San Diego to come together, practice, and share their love of rope.
We believe that:
- education comes first - then the experience. If you are a new Top or bottom, we want to help educate you so that you have a great experience.
- honest, open, and clear communication before, during, and after the experience is critical.
- consent matters. Proper and thorough negotiations are essential and expected. This includes things to be done AND not to be done.
- both Tops and bottoms are responsible for their own safety.
- both Tops and bottoms are responsible for their own actions.
If you have questions or would like to join us please contact us for more information.