Find Your Nerve . . . s
Spend some 1-on-1 time . . .
Connect with your partner . . .
Who We Are:
All Tied Up San Diego is a group for rope bondage enthusiasts of all kinds. We are committed to safety, education, and growth of the rope community in the San Diego region. This is an all-inclusive group for rope lovers of all styles. If you love to tie or be tied, come join us!
Our Mission Statement:
All Tied Up San Diego is a group for adults, 18 years and older, committed to the safety and education of both Tops and bottoms interested in having rope as part of their experience. We also desire to provide opportunities for the rope community of San Diego to come together, practice, and share their love of rope.
We Believe That:
- education comes first - then the experience. If you are a new Top or bottom, we want to help educate you so that you have a great experience.
- honest, open, and clear communication before, during, and after the experience is critical.
- consent matters. Proper and thorough negotiations are essential and expected. This includes things to be done AND not to be done.
- both Tops and bottoms are responsible for their own safety.
- both Tops and bottoms are responsible for their own actions.
What We Offer:
We offer shibari and western rope bondage style classes from beginner to high-intermediate level rigging. Occasionally we may bring in an outside presenter to teach more advanced skills or alternative styles of rope bondage. Click here to learn how All Tied Up San Diego views the progression of rope skill development, from beginning to advanced.
Current All Tied Up Events Each Month:
Currently All Tied Up San Diego has six different days and seven total events each month. If you are looking for where to start, come to either 1st Wednesday or 4th Saturday Morning events. That is when our Safety & Introduction class is taught.
- Beginner 101 Class – San Diego on 4th Saturday - Afternoon
The RP&I events and the Brew Munch are the only events open to the public. For all other events you have to be pre-approved to attend.
We recommend that you join our group on FetLife.com.
You can also search for our events on Eventbrite!
We also have a Facebook Page.
We love both seeing our friends and meeting new people at our events! We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.