All Tied Up San Diego
All Tied Up San Diego is a group for rope enthusiasts of all kinds. We are committed to safety, education, and growth of the rope community in the San Diego region. This is an all-inclusive group for rope lovers of all styles. So if you love to tie or be tied, come join us!
All Tied Up San Diego is a group for adults, 18 years and older, committed to the safety and education of both Tops and bottoms interested in having rope as part of their experience. We also desire to provide opportunities for the rope community of San Diego to come together, practice, and share their love of rope.
We believe that . . .
– education comes first – then the experience. If you are a new Top or bottom, we want to help educate you so that you have a great experience.
– honest, open, and clear communication before, during, and after the experience is critical.
– consent matters. Proper and thorough negotiations are essential and expected. This includes things to be done AND not to be done.
– both Tops and bottoms are responsible for their own safety.
– both Tops and bottoms are responsible for their own actions.
Rules for All Tied Up Events:
- You must be 18 years old or older to participate.
- Be respectful and courteous to all attendees.
- The volume of event and attendees’ noise must be kept at a respectable volume for the operating space. There is NO howling, moaning, screaming, yelling, excessive noise, or loud conversation permitted.
- Abide by SAFE, SANE, and CONSENSUAL BEHAVIOR at all times.
- Remember NO means NO.
- Don’t interrupt (see leadership note).
- Don’t touch what isn’t yours (this includes both equipment and people).
- The Rope Practice & Instruction (RP&I) and Rope Lab & Practice (RL&P) events are not play parties. Use of non-rope related items is not allowed in the space. If you have questions about a specific items ask the hosts prior to using.
- Photos – Should be taken with care! Only those consenting to be in the picture should be viewable. Photos are best taken against a wall.
- No alcohol, illicit substances or legal substances that are mind altering.
- This is a smoke-free environment. Please refrain from smoking near the venue entrance.
- All event attendees must be wearing appropriate footwear in the public areas.
If you have questions or would like to join us please contact us for more information.